Ruff & Ready Career Opportunities
Administrative Assistant Skills And Qualifications:
• Excellent Organizational and Efficiency Skills.
• Ability To Multi-Task And Maintain Multiple Projects.
• Excellent Communication Both Written And Verbal.
• The Ability To Meet Deadlines Proactively.
• Proficiency In MS Office Software And Google Suites: Excel, Word, Google Sheets, Google Docs. As Well As CRM Systems.
• Basic Knowledge Of Google Sheets And Excel Formulas And Functions Required
• Proficiency In Analyzing Information And Performing Deductive Reasoning.
• Excellent Customer Relations Skills And Phone Etiquette.
• A Self-Starter Who Takes Initiative On Projects In A Fast-Paced Environment With Minimal Direct Guidance And Supervision.
• Ability To Maintain Confidentiality.
• QuickBooks Knowledge And Experience Preferred But Not Required.
• Excellent Problem-Solving Skills
• 1-2 Years Of Administrative Assistant Experience Required. Some College Preferred But Not Required.
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
• Provides Administrative Support To Ensure Efficient Operation Of The Office.
• Prepares Communications, Such As Emails, Invoices, Reports, And Other Correspondence.
• Answers Phone Calls, Schedules Jobs With Contractors And Greets Visitors.
• Carries Out Administrative Duties Such As Filing, Copying, Etc.
• Supports The Team By Performing Tasks Related To Organization And Strong Communication.
• Provides Information By Answering Questions And Requests
• Maintains Supplies Inventory By Checking Stock To Determine Inventory Level And Anticipating Needed Office Supplies.
• Manages And Performs Bookkeeping For Multiple Accounts.
• Creates And Maintains Filing Systems, Both Electronic And Physical.
• Offers Excellent Customer Service.
Pay: $17.00 – $20.00 Per Hour
Schedule: Monday – Saturday
Benefits: Retirement Plan, Health Benefits
DRIVER – CLASS A
• Loads And Unloads Vehicles By Hand Or By Use Of Hand Truck Or Dolly.
• Wraps Furniture With Blankets To Prevent Damage.
• Wraps Dishes And Fragile Items In Packing Paper And Packs Them Into Containers.
• Pads, Stacks, And Secures Items In Position On Truck To Prevent Damage During Shipment.
• Delivers And Stacks Shipment On Customer’s Premises.
• Assists In Cleaning Truck, Tools, And Equipment.
• Collects Or Picks Up Empty Containers, Packing Materials.
• Must Know, Use, And Follow All Safety Regulations.
• Must Have Knowledge Of Furniture And Equipment Handling Industry-Accepted Procedures.
• Must Know And Use Generally Accepted Industry Practices For Vehicle Housekeeping.
• Must Wear Uniforms Acceptable To (COMPANY).
• Other Duties As Assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Problem Solving – Identifies And Resolves Problems In A Timely Manner.
• Technical Skills – Pursues Training And Development Opportunities; Strives To Continuously Build Knowledge And Skills.
• Customer Service – Manages Difficult Or Emotional Customer Situations; Responds Promptly To Customer Needs; Responds To Requests For Service And Assistance.
• Interpersonal – Maintains Confidentiality.
• Teamwork – Balances Team And Individual Responsibilities; Contributes To Building A Positive Team Spirit
• Organizational Support – Follows Policies And Procedures; Completes Administrative Tasks Correctly And On Time; Supports Organization’s Goals And Values.
• Adaptability – Adapts To Changes In The Work Environment; Manages Competing Demands; Changes Approach Or Method To Best Fit The Situation; Able To Deal With Frequent Change, Delays, Or Unexpected Events.
• Attendance/Punctuality – Is Consistently At Work And On Time.
• Initiative – Volunteers Readily; Seeks Increased Responsibilities; Looks For And Takes Advantage Of Opportunities; Asks For And Offers Help When Needed.
• Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes And Plans Work Activities; Uses Time Efficiently.
To Perform This Job Successfully, An Individual Must Be Able To Perform Each Essential Duty Satisfactorily.
The Requirements Listed Below Are Representative Of The Knowledge, Skill, And/Or Ability Required.
Reasonable Accommodations Will Be Made To Enable Individuals With Disabilities To Perform The Essential Functions.
Education and/or Experience
One Year Certificate From College Or Technical School; Or Three To Six Months Related Experience And/Or Training Is Preferred But Not Required.
Ability To Read And Interpret Documents Such As Safety Rules, Operating And Maintenance Instructions, And Procedure Manuals. Ability To Communicate Effectively Before Groups Of Customers Or Employees Of Organization.
Ability To Apply Common Sense Understanding To Carry Out Instructions Furnished In Written, Oral, Or Diagram Form. Ability To Deal With Problems Involving Several Concrete Variables In Standardized Situations.
The Physical Demands Described Here Are Representative Of Those That Must Be Met By An Employee To Successfully Perform The Essential Functions Of This Job.
While Performing The Duties Of This Job, The Employee Is Regularly Required To Stand; Walk; Use Hands To Finger, Handle, Or Feel; Reach With Hands And Arms; Stoop, Kneel, Crouch, Or Crawl; And Talk Or Hear.
The Employee Frequently Is Required To Sit. The Employee Is Occasionally Required To Climb Or Balance.
The Employee Must Regularly Lift And/Or Move Up To 50 Pounds, Frequently Lift And/Or Move Up To 100 Pounds, And Occasionally Lift And/Or Move More Than 100 Pounds Utilizing Team Lift Protocols.
Specific Vision Abilities Required By This Job Include Close Vision, Distance Vision, Peripheral Vision, Depth Perception, And Ability To Adjust Focus.